关注者

2014年11月8日星期六

Just a throwback. Pls ignore me. :-)

About 2 years never coming back
In this 2 years all the thing already change and also some unexpected thing happen in suddenly
Throwback in year 2013 - Dad pass away, finish my NS life, started my first working, going to the new education life, first time going singapora with my dear celebration Christmas and ...
For 2014 second time for working experience, go indonesia with dear n friend, become a senior in uni, enjoy my holiday with friend shopping, chatting until midnight, and thousands day together with dear. (☆_☆)
In two year a lot of thing can change a person but the thing without change and influence is relationship with dear. I love dear. Wish we can still sweet sweet every day and together forever. Muacksz(^∇^)

feeling old ald a lot of thing memory can't to remember and may be I should need come back here more time to write down my memories.

Just a throwback only. Pls ignore me.
飞过囖..留个评论下来吧!! ♥

没有评论: